About the course
Finance and Banking as a study area is distinct from Accounting in that it is interdisciplinary and draws upon a wide range of soft and hard sciences.
Thus at post graduate level the study must be integrative, blending economic, mathematical and financial theory with analytical approaches to solving complex problems and implementing solutions.
Finance must also be treated as international in context to ensure relevance in the global economy.
The course aims to enable you to critically analyse the role of banking within international financial markets.
Attention is also placed on developing a contemporary empirical understanding of the behaviour of international financial markets that is particularly relevant for the aspects of international banking, alongside providing you with the ICT and research skills required by employers in this highly competitive banking sector.
It is specially designed for those seeking a management career in the international banking system, international corporations or in capital markets.
Why choose this course?
- Study the changing contexts in which international finance companies and banks operate, learn to appreciate the integrated nature of the subject, and discover how to relate hard and soft issues to problem solving
- Explore the subject’s inter-relationship with other disciplines, such as investment and accounting
- Develop the ability to apply your knowledge of finance and banking to highly complex issues and the changing external context in which they operate
- Gain mastery of complex and specialised knowledge, and boost your career prospects and earning potential
- Benefit from an enhancement in your lifelong learning skills and personal development, take the opportunity to work with self-direction and originality, and make a major contribution to business, wider society and the global economy.
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>