About the course
Your interest in how physical activity, nutrition, health psychology, and professional communication skills can help promote health and treat various clinical conditions could lead you to a multitude of career options.
In addition to developing a firm understanding of the links between physical activity, nutrition and health, this course offers invaluable opportunities to further career prospects during placement and research project units – including the development of practical skills and links with NHS organisations, researchers and clinicians in high-interest areas such as obesity, type 2 diabetes mellitus and cancer.
With relevant experience, we will also support you in registering as an Associate Nutritionist or converting to full registration as a Nutritionist/Public Health Nutritionist.
Why choose this course?
- Study in a supportive and innovative environment, on a course covering a unique combination of topics designed to integrate with current public health policy
- Explore potential career opportunities in Public Health and/or Health Promotion and Education with this MSc that will also allow you to apply for membership of the Institute of Health Promotion and Education
- Develop high-level professional standards; understanding your ethical, moral and legal responsibilities as well as acquiring the practical competencies, the ability to apply scientific knowledge to public health settings, and the research skills that will help you access careers in public health, the health and fitness industry or academia
- Gain the opportunity to practise your skills on work placement, or if already in post or accredited, the opportunity to specialise and develop your expertise in physical activity and nutrition
- Benefit from access to a wide range of careers in Public Health, Health Promotion and Education, roles in charities whose aims are to improve the nation’s health and/or continue to further research-based study on MSc by research, MPhil or PhD programmes.
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>