About the course
When you join this MSc course you will join a supportive and nurturing ‘community of inquiry’.
Along with your peers you will develop a critical awareness of how research processes can be applied to the study of public health, an insight into the global drivers behind health system reform, and an appreciation of policy development and implementation in developed and developing nations.
This course is for you if you seek a career in public health. There are a range of career opportunities within public health, including public health analyst, public health programme manager and public health specialist. The course can also act as a platform for postgraduate research (MPhil/PhD) study in public health and provides you with sufficient grounding for the UK Faculty of Public Health Part I examination. Upon completion of this course, all students become eligible to apply for fellow membership of the UK Royal Society for Public Health.
Why choose this course?
- Study the principles of public health that are relevant to students from around the world, and boost your practical, critical and theoretical skills
- Explore your potential on a course that commences with two foundation units before moving onto specialist units that enable you to explore contemporary issues relating to public health policy. A final unit enables you to undertake a research project
- Develop an understanding of issues in public health principles and practice from local, national and international perspectives
- Gain an insight into the global drivers of reform in health systems and their potential impacts on future public health policy
- Benefit from a course that uses case-studies from around the world, and is based on the principle that medical professionals should improve health and prevent disease, not just provide treatment for those who are ill.
Zobacz więcej na stronie uniwersytetu >>
Wiza studencka do Wielkiej Brytanii
Aby studiować w Wielkiej Brytanii potrzebujesz wizy studenckiej. Aby złożyć wniosek o taką wizę studencką musisz zdjać certyfikat językowy na poziomie B2.
Uważaj! Do celów wizowych musisz wybrać wyłącznie egzamin w wesji Secure English Language Test (SELT) UKVI .
Co to jest test SELT UK VI registration? Przeczytaj więcej o testach SELT UKVI >>